2017 CTE Educators SummitEvents
This five day event will offer:
• Educational lectures and industry updates
• Networking with academic peers and industry professionals
• Facility tours of state-of-the-art supply chain organizations
• Curriculum tips, tools, resources, and insights.
The cost of attending the program is covered by MHI and Sponsorships (unless otherwise noted in the agenda), but approved participants are responsible for their own expenses to travel to/from the event.
MHI Career & Technical Education invites qualified candidates to apply for the 2017 CTE Educators Summit held July 10 – 14, 2017 in Charlotte, NC.
The event is co-hosted by:
• Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC), Charlotte, NC and
• Rock Hill Applied Technology Center (ATC), Rock Hill, SC
You must apply to attend. Selected candidates will have a unique opportunity to participate in the only annual event in the U.S. designed specifically for the logistics and supply chain CTE community.
Click link below to apply before May 30, 2017
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Applications to participate must come through the link above only. Space is limited. APPLY TODAY!!
Participants must agree to attend the full event to ensure that all attendees benefit from a fully immersive experience. Late arrivals or early departures diminish the quality of the event for all attendees.
CLICK HERE for detailed information on transportation, hotel, and programming.
Please contact Angela Jenkins (information below) for any questions.
**Final agenda is subject to change.**
We hope to see you there!